Being addicted to something has most of the time a negative meaning, but what about travel addiction? For me travel addiction is something positive, it is the best way to get out of your comfort zone and explore the world!
What are the signs of a travel addict? Check my list below to see if you have the profile of a travel addict.
- When your friends often comment “How come you are here?”
- When people instead of asking questions such as “Did you get married?”, they ask you “Which is your next destination?”
- You spend most of your time thinking about trips and destinations.
- You are planning your next trip while you are already on a trip.
- Your mobile is full of travel apps; Google maps, currency converter, airlines, hotel websites, apps for sightseeing, translator.
- Even if you don’t have an available friend for a trip, you will travel on your own.
- You read articles about trips more than anything else.
- Most of your pictures on social media were taken on your trips.
- Other people are happy about coming back to their home, but you feel sad.
- Your fridge cannot fit more magnets!